Dec 3, 2019
Is your office truly accessible? Only 6% of people with a disability are wheelchair users, yet when we think about designing accessible spaces, we immediately think of wheelchair accessibility. What about the other 94% of people with disabilities, including invisible disabilities?
In this episode, accessible design expert Ed Warner shares practically how to create a workspace that's truly inclusive. Ed is co-founder and CEO of Motionspot, an award-winning design consultancy specialised in creating accessible and inspiring spaces, and is also the UK's Government Champion for Accessible Design.
Listen in to learn about
evidence-based design, some no-nos and quick wins for accessible
spaces, design principles for neurodiverse individuals, and top
tips for low-cost/no-cost things to do to improve your workspace
Links for episode: